Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BUSTED!

Well, my secret blog got busted. I am the Prairie Fairy and I made this blog as a place to post all my other loved papercrafting not related to my shop. That sneaky minx Susie at DCD caught me and low and behold she had invited me to be a permanent designer on her Totally Tilda blog! Yeah me! That Susie always make me feel so special!
I have to apologize for my late post, I have not been well at all. I am slowly on the mend however and I am here to post my very first DT card!

The theme for the second challenge is to

Make a shaped card
The lovely and ever so generous Susie gave us some of her custom diecut card shapes to use for our creations. You can purchase them yourself at Susie's Shop.

and here is mine.

So head on over to Totally Tilda and get your shaped card entered there. Don't forget...you have to use our sweet little Tilda on your card!
I am entering this over at Wild Orchid challenges where the theme is for the girls. I think this one totally qualifies as it could be a card you give a girlfriend to console her after being dumped by her jerk boyfriend who never really knew just how great he had it.......... anyways. he he

xo
Pickles

4 comments:

chrissy xx said...

You have some wonderful Tilda cards. So, well done on your new appointment.Hope your better soon.
Chrissyxx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Roberta, Thanks for your sweet words left on my blog. I love your challenge and enjoy participating.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Mandy said...

Yep you're busted, we all know where to find you now lol. I've just realised I've not added you and speedy gone Corry to my TT DT list so had to come a hunting and now everyone will know where you sneak off to lol.
Beautiful card hun, sooooo pretty, when/if I grow up I want to make cards like this
hugs Mandy xx

Susie Sugar said...

Busted indeed my girls !!! lol
And so very pleased to have you and your huge personality in my DT you're a true star
Glad you are feeling better now
I'll be back later to comment on your stunnning stitching
Hugs Susie xx