Sunday, September 19, 2010

Midway reminder

Happy saturday everyone! I have the pleasure of posting a midway reminder for the Totally Tilda challenge blog this week! Just reminding you that the challenge over there right now is to make your own flowers! I have created another handmade flower card for you.

With this flower (the big one in the middle, the rest are WO flowers) I used separate petal shaped pieces of paper which I distressed and shaped into rose petal shapes. Lots of work I tell ya! 
Tilda's hair looks glossy because it is! I used liquid glass on it to give it a 3-D look and deepen the color of her hair. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Just Magnolia Lace it up
Lexis  Flower power
ABC D is for distressing
Wild Orchid Pearls and pins

Wow, I couldn't find many to enter this week. Ah well!

xo pickles


5 comments:

Janie Printz said...

This is a stunning creation .... Love your coloring, beautiful design & those gorgeous flowers. The handmade ones are more work but sure worth it to say "I made it myself".
Hugs, Janie

chrissy xx said...

One gorgeous card. LOve the dies you have used. LOve it all.
Chrissyxx

Lynne said...

Love this!!! so cute!! flowers are TDF and love what you did with her hair :o) xx Lynne xx

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous!! I really like the colors you have used and all the details are so pretty!! The shimmer is fab!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!
:)Kathy

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and I adore the sparkle. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.

Cathy x