Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Baby with Totally Tilda!

Well it is a brand new challenge over at Totally Tilda and it is a good one! The theme this round is Baby cards! Suzie has some yummy valentine's themed prizes for you but I won't give it away you will have to head over to the blog yourself to find out what it is!!!

What you can see here however is my card!
My papers are......oh lets see, K&Company of course! The flowers, Wild Orchid, the sentiment SU, the butterfly courtesy of good ole Martha Stewart. 
I did a nice lace feature here and could not for the life of me find my embroidery floss. ALL I could find was candle wicking. The most hilarious part of this story is that it has LEAD CORE! Imagine...me giving someone a baby card with LEAD on it! Oh for shame! Well, it made the bow nice and easy to shape heheheheh!


and.....this cute little baby bottle was made by none other than me! I used the cold porcelain clay recipe which can be found at the Prairie Fairy Blog and I colored the clay with pink acrylic paint. I shaped it and used a crochet hook to imprint the lines on it. I then rubbed pink liquid pearls on it after it dried. Ta DA..cute pink baby bottle!

Well, I hope you like it and make sure you head over to TTC and get a baby card in there and to PFB to check out that clay recipe!

I am entering this over at Just Magnolia where the challenge is My favorite things, and well, I have lots of favorite things on here. My K&Company papers, my wild orchid flowers and my MS punches oh yeah and my new fave fun stuff, the porcelain clay. WAIT, it has a baby on it, everyone's favorite, well almost everyone! hahahhaha! At Wild Orchid it is a sketch for you to follow.


5 comments:

Anne said...

Such a georgeus, sweet and adorable card! Love the colors and all the perfect embellishments. :)

Have a nice day!
Hugs, Anne.

Cor* said...

ooooooo those papers are so yummy! Great clay bottle and the candle wicking is perfect! Imagine you couldn't find something in your craft room!!?!? NO!?!?! lol Of course Tilda is sweet as pie!

Mandy said...

Aww this is absolutely gorgeous Bertie, love everything
hugs Mandy xx

Yone said...

Yours cards are gorgeous ! I'm delighted to visit your blog ! Hugs, Yone

Mina said...

so so cute and pretty, I love the clay bottle too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx