Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time for Red White and Blue!

A brand new challenge is up over at Totally Tilda and the theme is RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!!! Susie has some yummy prizes up for grabs so go and check em out and see the rest of the teams lovely creations!

At first I was thinking what the heck am I gonna do here, so I just started coloring and ta da! I think I hate the tag, oh well. ha ha!

Papers are CTMH and not sure what the blue one is actually. Flowers are Wild Orchid, cuttlebug folder is paisley. Colored her up with my Prismas and baby oil/blending stumps for the dress and the hair and skin were my copics. E00 E000 E21 for skin and shoes were E35 and E39, hair was YR 21 E35. Weird I know.

The ribbon (lace) from Really Reasonable Ribbons, they are awesome, and the white one was a dollar store special. Finished it off with some white gel pen stitching and an XOXO.

I am entering this over at Just Magnolia where the challenge is anything goes with lace option. Oh yeah and over at Wild Orchid challenges the theme is embossed layers.

That's it for me folks! Thanks for popping by!

XO Pickles!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

What a brilliant card, such a gorgeous Tilda too, love it!
xx

Susie Sugar said...

No don't hate the tag darling it looks fab and I love them papers too
Great card
Hugs Susie xx

Lori said...

What are you talking about, when I grow up I want to make cards like you, this is gorgeous, I love the red rose, I need that! and the lace looks fab!

Liz's creative corner said...

This is gorgeous, love it, fab colouring hun and your tag is fab too,
hugs liz xx

Mandy said...

Bertie it's beautiful hun, those flowers are lush and there's nothing wrong with the tag you mad woman lol.
Thanks so much for listing the copic colours as a learner that helps loads :)
hugs Mandy xx

Lynne said...

I love the tag!!! as well as everything else LOL - just gorgeous :)
Hugs
Lynne xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i do love this image, the colours are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week hugs pops x

Cole said...

Beautiful colors in this one too!! xoxo