Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chocolate Tilda!

I decided to make another entry card for the Totally Tilda challenge blog. Suzie was sweet enough to ok my last entry even though she thought there was a little too much color. I am endeavoring to impress with my much more chocolaty card! HE HE! I hope this one doesn't have too much color in it. I also used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. I am also entering it over at Magnolia Down under (sweet). I thought with my chocolate theme it might fit. I also noticed that one of the DT cards did not have any desserts on it so I think I am OK as this little flower girl is pretty sweet herself too!

Here is a close up of her glittery dress and shoes and all the glittery diamonds I glued by hand onto the points of the diecut  section of the image.
I just might enter a few more challenges if I can find some that fit!
Found some!
corrosive challenges = lots of flowers.
Pile it on = do something to your paper (I distressed it to death! haha!)
ABC challenges = add x-tra dimension (I have so many layers of paper here I hope that counts I also distressed and rolled the edges of the paper to add dimension too)
Love Pickles!

15 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

so gorgeous, really inspiring...

Unknown said...

This is super cute hun. I love all the distressing and those leaves are fab. Love the little pearls too. Thanks for joining us again at Totally Tilda and good luck.
Hugs
DAwn x

Lori said...

Oh it's just breathtaking! Everything is sooooo perfect! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, so pretty, I love Tilda's sparkly dress and your distressing looks fab.
Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Susie Sugar said...

Well Pickles darling you done it ....I'm well impressed !!! this is as Lori said "Breathtaking!!!" and spot on darling you can't get any closer its a Chocolate sensation !!! and I love it to bits and thats a fantastic idea to glitter Tilda's dress
Thanks for joining in our first challenge again I really appreciate your efforts to impress
Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

Trisha said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the distressing and the image is colored devinely!!!thanks for joining in at Totally Tilda's! Good luck! Swing by my site if you're interested in some blog candy! (tehe) xoox Trisha.

chrissy xx said...

Wow! Love everything about it.
Chrissy xx

Anna said...

So pretty! Simply lovely! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Andrea M said...

Stunning! Love the sparkle and the sepia tones :) Thanks so much for playing along with PIO!

Christine said...

Hi Pickles stunning creation love the colour combo & your gorgeous Tilda is perfect great take on the chall. love the flowers,DP's & distressing is super.. thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda chall. hope to see you again..

Hugs Christine xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute Tilda and fab colours.
luv
Debby

chrissy xx said...

Can you tell me how to upload Another card like you have. It keeps telling me I am already there!!! Drat.
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

I'm here again!! perhaps, I don't look as stupid as I am!!! Don't anwser that one! Yes I have found my www. name can get into their three fields I then have boxes showing with my www. profile on. But cann't get my Tilda card!!!!!!
Were is my browser box kept? I was up till 1.00 this morning and still cann't figuire it out. Sorry to be such a trouble to you. I bet I am not leaving much time to craft!
Hugs
Chrissyxx

Nicola said...

Stunning creation and wonderful take on our theme. Love your papers and distressing,sweet Tilda, layout, lace ooh I love it all.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sharon said...

My first visit to your blog, just loved your card when I saw it amongst the other Tilda's entries. Gorgeous layout and colouring. Good luck. hugs Sharon