Sunday, January 30, 2011

Totally Tilda with hearts!

That's right you heard it here! The challenge this week over at Totally Tilda is to use hearts on your project. And we don't want one dinky little heart on the bottom corner hiding under your ribbon... we want to see lotsa hearts on there gang! Here is mine:
There is an embossed heart and two stitched hearts and of course I used my MS scalloped heart border punch! Oh yeah, Jemima Tilda is holding a heart too! Yes, that is what Trisha called her and I guess she does look like Aunt Jemima! Perfect in pink...I think!
The flowers are Wild Orchid, the leaves are my MS leaf punch. Tilda is colored with Copics and the papers are he he he he he.... K&Company!

The tag here is the one I made with my Cold Porcelain clay recipe. You can find the complete instructions on how to make your own at the Prairie Fairy Blog.

So head on over to Totally Tilda and get your entry in for the Tilda with Hearts challenge now!

I am entering my card over at Magnolia Down Under as the theme is wet or dry embossing. 

xoPickles!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Love the tag and love the hearts with the stitching you're brave, I would be all over the place. Love the side stitching too, woooooohooooo!

Janiel/ janny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Your extra fun details are WONDERFUL!!!
BEAUTIFUL card!!!
thank you for joining in the fun at MDUC this week.
hugs, Janiel

Stampin'Piper said...

What a wonderful card! Love all the details!

Thanks so much for joining in our Embossing Challenge at Magnolia Down Under!

Hugs Tanja

Kylie said...

This is sooo adorable! I love all of the cute hearts :) Fabulous colouring too!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Jane said...

WOW!!!! this is stunning!! love it all! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x