Sunday, August 14, 2011

Princess Tilda and a sad farewell...

The challenge over at Totally Tilda this round is Princess Tilda. Gussy her up like a princess, add a crown, maybe even a castle in the background... go to town with this one! I made mine super sparkly.




The paper is from DCWV the glitter stack and they are all super thick and glitteryisious. Hard to see that in the pic. I colored Tilda with copics and enhanced the darker areas with prisma pencils and blending stumps with baby oil. Flower is wild orchid, ribbons (brown) RRR and (pink) SU.

Make sure you head over to Totally Tilda to see the other DT's creations cause those gals are goooooood and get your entry in there!

And as for the sad farewell...... I have decided to step down from the Totally Tilda Team. They are a love bunch of gals and I will miss them terribly. I am also going to miss my Susie but I will still see her from time to time at our joint blog STEEL MAGNOLIAS, which is where I will be posting my Tilda cards from now on. 
I just have some bigger fish to fry these days and I really need to pare down a few things and focus on the rest. Unfortunately this blog is one of the things. I am pursuing an art career and just don't have the time to keep this blog up so I will be shutting it down. I want to thank all my loyal followers, it was so unexpected and appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you would like to keep track of what I am doing feel free to pop by my ART BLOG and visit me sometimes. I am going to have some really cool info there that you may be able to apply to cardmaking and some blogging tips etc. over there as well. I would love it if  you followed me there.

So now, I bid a fond farewell, and sincerely hope to see you all again somewhere in blog land! Thanks for the memories.

XO Pickles!

5 comments:

chrissy xx said...

I wish you well in all you do!
But lol. you can't get rid of me!
I will now follow you on your other blog!
Chrissyxx

Bits N Bobs said...

I have only just discovered your blog so am sad to see you leaving but I wish you every good luck and fortune in your new venture :)

Vintage Milly said...

Oh this is so sweet, good luck in your new adventure, I really hope that it is very successful, hugs,
Em.x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card as always Bertie. You know how much us girls will miss you, I guess I'll have to stalk your Art blog now :)
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Your cards are so cute and perfectly designed :-)
I just signed in never to miss any news.
greetings
Anja