Sunday, May 22, 2011

Totally Tilda 'n' Tags....

It is that time again and a new challenge is up over at Totally Tilda. This round Susie and us girls are looking for TAGS.

Here are mine:
I really must be on a new paper roll, once again, no K&Company! HA! The background paper is some DP I got at a scrapping weekend, I added some white swirls with some white ink and SU stamps, and faux stitching with a gel pen. The foreground paper is by DCWV and it is one of the glitter stacks, really gorgeous paper, embosses and glittery and retro patterns galore!

I used copics to color my Tildas and the flowers are from prima and wild orchid. My ribbons are from really reasonable ribbons and went perfect with the retro papers.

Hope you liked my tags, I am going to enter them at the following challenges:

Cupcake crafts  In a garden (I have lots of flowers and girls with flowers and a gardening hat)
 Paper Sundaes- Pop it up (my Tildas are popped up and my flowers are so layered they pop right off too!)

That's it for me folks! Head over to Totally Tilda and get some tags entered for Susie's fabby prizes!
XO Pickles!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh............really girl! You never cease to amaze me........your coloring is OUT OF THIS WORLD! WOW!!!!!!! I'm speechless it's so gorgeous! Good to have you back!

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous tags! Fabulous colours! LOve them all.
Chrissyxx

Karina said...

Your tags look amazing. I love the colours you used. It looks so fresh and springlike. And your colouring is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
Hugs, Karina

Christine said...

Wow, these are so beautiful, I love them!! Gorgeous bright colours, and gorgeous colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Fiona said...

wow...these are so beautiful...fab colours and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi
x

Amanda R said...

These are adorable, so similar yet all very different. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

Teresa said...

These are brilliant, full of summer colours, beautiful.
xx