Sunday, June 19, 2011

Totally Tilda and...

anything but a card! 

OMG, I just noticed that my scheduled post didn't work sorry!

That's right, over at Totally Tilda Challenges we want you to do anything but a card. I had originally had some big dreams, ha ha. They became a book mark. Ah well, another challenge right!


This was really quite fun for a change. Limiting with such a small space and I didn't want it to be too thick as it was to go inside a book. Tilda is colored with copics and the butterfly and leaf  punch is MS. The flowers are made by me except the big one with glitter, that was Prima. Oh and I have an around the corner punch that I used on the edge which was MS on sale 2x's cause it was on sale at Micheals and Oprah had a coupon for 20% off including sale prices...wellllll tahnks Oprah and Trisha for telling me about the coupon. Boy was the teller dumbfounded at that one. They never let you use a coupon on sale items and she tried to tell me BUT I was on the ball that day. HA HA! 

I also want to mention that the lovely book that Tilda is perched on is by Kelly Rae Roberts, lovely dear artist who is full of artsy inspiration.  I just love her paintings. Go and check out HER SITE.



I am entering this over at cupcake inspirations where the cupcakes are colored red, green and cream.

Make sure you head over to Totally Tilda and get your NON CARD entry in!

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Loving the bookmark!! What a gorgeous creation just loving the image and colours. Chanelle xx

Mandy said...

Bertie your bookmark is beautiful hun, so very pretty.
Well done for snagging the bargains :)
hugs Mandy xx

Cor* said...

sweet deal with the sale ontop of sale ontop of sale ! And sweet creation ontop a card page! Wonderfully done g/f!

Rachel Hope said...

SO Pretty! Love the details!
Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Zulma said...

Beautiful book corner! cute Tilda(nice job in coloring)cute embellish. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake inspirations this week.
Zulma DT

Deb said...

This one is Gorjuss!!! super great job, and so many beautiful details. I really have to try making one of these
Debs
xxx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

I love it. I must make one of these type bookmarks some day!


Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations last week! So sorry I am late getting around.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com